When you have back and neck pain, you want fast relief and treatments that aren’t going to leave you saddled with lengthy recoveries. That is exactly what we offer at SpineOne. We’re committed to always using the least invasive treatments that will give you the relief you need. Read the information in these links to learn more about some common causes of back problems and some of the conditions we treat. When you need help for your back and neck pain, schedule a consultation with SpineOne by calling (303) 367-2225.
- This article from the Mayo Clinic provides additional information about the impact that a desk chair can have on the condition of your back.
- Take a look at this page from Discovery Fit & Health to find out more about keeping your back safe at work.
- Stretched spine ligaments are a common source of back pain. This Back.com article discusses the causes and symptoms of stretched back ligaments.
- Learn more about what’s involved in physical therapy with this guide from The New York Times.
- WebMD explains what to expect from physical therapy on this page.