Treating back pain successfully often requires a combination of multiple therapies, such as minimally invasive surgery, physical therapy, pain medication, and massage. Understand which treatments may work for you with the links listed below.
- Visit Local10.com to learn the potential problems associated with traditional back surgery.
- Review the benefits of minimally invasive surgery in this article.
- For information on how massage helps back pain, check out SpineUniverse.com.
- The American Chiropractic Association talks about neck pain treatment.
- Read this article to learn about the anatomy of the cervical spine.
If you are suffering from back pain, schedule a consultation with SpineOne. Contact us on our website or call (303) 367-2225 for more information on our services.