Although many people suffer from back pain, the underlying causes are often difficult to identify. The following websites provide information about back pain-related topics. Call SpineOne at (303) 367-2225 to learn more.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medication provides a resource for those suffering from lower back pain.
- MRIs are a great diagnostic tool when it comes to back pain. Learn about the magnetic fields MRIs use to produce images from this website.
- Open MRI machines allow those who suffer from claustrophobia to benefit from this type of scan. NYU offers a definition of the condition.
- You may experience more back pain during pregnancy, thanks to the hormone relaxin.
- Massage therapy can help remove adhesions in your muscles which may cause pain and tension.
- Curious about the causes of lower back pain? Check out this article from WebMD.